Friday, July 18, 2008

Helium


A few weeks ago I had a brief relapse into a long occurring crush on Mary Timony. I mean, she just seems so vulnerable but at the same time, unstable and dangerous. The kind of girl who holds a knife to your throat while you're sleeping and doesn't even tell you about it. Then, maybe, she goes and fucks a tv reporter from the local station who she met at a bar and gets pregnant but has a miscarriage because she drinks so damn much and huffs paint with railroad bums even though she doesn't have to because she has a trust fund and you want her to be good to herself and good to you but she just can't 'cause maybe she's evil? Gosh, I just can't help myself



http://www.mediafire.com/?cmjo2g4dhqm

i feel like candy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This post makes me have a crush on you.

RC said...

thanks for this! been waiting on a guy on SoulSeek for weeks for this. Helium collection complete!

Jessica said...

I love that video! I also love Helium. I need to download all of the other links you've put up.

academic essay writing said...

This music reminds me of those old days when I lived there in Seattle when I was like seven